Why Fingerprint for Success (F4S):
No Limits Consulting utilises Fingerprint for Success (F4S) within all packages to fast-track Client Success. The point of difference, unlike other Leadership & Business Coaches, this tool illuminates instant self-awareness of your abilities and derailing behaviours in the context of work after only 2 Sessions! Other common coaching practices can take anywhere up to 6 months to illuminate these areas. Only then can the real work begin to dial up talents and minimise blind spot areas which can take an additional 6 months of coaching. Why wait 12 months for results? When you can get results now!
For the aspiring leader through to the budding Entrepreneur, time, money and resources are limited, the need for performance and output is high. If you’re thinking about starting up your own business but are not sure if you have what it takes to succeed? Why not learn more about F4S and how it can help you minimise your risk of failure?
What is Fingerprint for Success (F4S):
There are 48 motivators that have been Epidemiologically Researched over a span of 15 years for their contribution to venture success, with significant
statistical findings. These findings are now available globally for assessment and benchmarking against. Why fumble your way through the forest when a clear pathway has been scientifically set out for you to align your current Attitudes and Motivations to a winning formula?
Benefits of Fingerprint for Success (F4S):
- Work attitudes and preferences that distinguish successful Leaders and Entrepreneurs from the rest of the working population.
- Attitudes and motivations that correlate with success and failure. How to minimise “Burn Out”. Attitudinal “blind spots” and the impact of motivational bias in Leadership and Entrepreneurship.
- Correlations between specific attitudes and funding, exits, profitability, and business sustainability and longevity.
- Critical differences required in Entrepreneurial Leadership between early and mature stage ventures.
- How venture success can increase through founder self-evaluation and application.